Guitar Wiring Harnesses / Looms
Axekool guitars build wiring harnesses / Looms that are a great way to upgrade or replace your guitar’s electronics and tone. Our wiring harnesses are handmade by us in our workshop to order. We offer wiring harnesses for all guitars and bass models, including: Gibson, Fender, PRS, Jackson, Ibanez, ESP LTD and Epiphone to name but a few.
Built to last – Like all our work, we take a great deal of pride and produce some of the cleanest looking, finest wiring harnesses that money can buy. We source premium components from manufacturers such as CTS®, Switchcraft®, Electroswitch® Oak, Grigsby and Gavitt®. Every component is fully tested before use.
Bespoke Wiring Harnesses for all models.
Bespoke wiring harnesses are also available and made to order to match any requirement, including colour components like gold and left handed versions. We can build a wiring harness for just about any guitar on the market, new, old or vintage etc etc.
Fitting & Installation
We can build and fit your new wiring harness all in one workshop, (no need to buy elsewhere). We fit the harness for you, even on hollowbody guitars that a lot of Luthiers and guitar workshops won’t touch.
Below is a list of a few of the most popular models:
- 50s Les Paul Wiring
- Modern Les Paul Wiring
- Jimmy Page Les Paul
- Peter Green Les Paul – Out of Phase
- Les Paul Out Of Phase Wiring
- 3 Humbucker Les Paul with push pull pot
- Coil Split Les Paul (modern wiring)
- Coil Split Les Paul (tone push pull pots)
- Coil Split Les Paul (50s wiring)
- Les Paul/SG Junior
- Les Paul Junior (Coil Split)
- Les Paul Junior (Series/Parallel)
- SG Wiring
- ES-335 Wiring
- Les Paul Series Parallel Wiring
- Les Paul Special II wiring
- 58 Flying V
- 3-Way Telecaster – Buy Now >
- 4-Way Telecaster
- 5-Way Telecaster
- Reverse Control Plate Telecaster Wiring
- Esquire Eldred Mod Wiring
- Volume/Tone Bypass – Telecaster
- 1969 Telecaster Thinline
- ’72 Telecaster Deluxe
- Wiring in Series (with push pull pot)
- 1 Single Coil, 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Telecaster 3 Way Switch Wiring
- Telecaster 4 Way Switch Wiring
- HS Telecaster Wiring
- 5-way Switch – Stratocaster ‘Modern’
- 5-way Switch – Stratocaster ‘Blender’
- 5-way Switch – HSH Stratocaster
- 5-way Switch – Stratocaster ‘Vintage’ Buy Now >
- 5-Way Switch – HSS Stratocaster
- 7-Way Strat – 5-Way Switch + Gilmore Switch
- 7-Way Strat – 5-Way Switch + Push/Pull Pot
- 9-Way Strat – 5-Way Switch + 2 x Push/Pull Pots
Customer feedback from 50’s wiring harness fitted / Les Paul.
Started playing with the tone controls to just take a bit of the top off – holy hell! That tone control is awesome….what is that!?
It works throughout the entire travel of the tone pot – never experienced anything like it before. With a Les Paul I would only ever drop a bit of top off then its starts getting muddy – fully off gives the (hateful) woman tone. But on this new wiring, even with the tone fully off you get a great, vocal mid push which cuts right through the mix. It makes the whole balance of neck and bridge much more fine tuned… lots of great tones to be found.
Excellent clean up when rolling off the volume too – I guess that’s the 50s wiring – but allows another option for switching from clean to drive by just switching pickups… something I would only usually do in a pinch, but so easy to set up on this new pickup/wiring combination because the neck pick up is so open.
Here are a few of the most popular components…
Other Electrical Items
Guitar Wiring Harnesses, Guitar Wiring Loom and Electrical Repairs Cheltenham