This pre-wired Stratocaster Vintage Wiring Harness with 5 Way Switch and Treble Bleed is perfect for replacing old electrics or upgrading the electronics of imported models or copies and for re-wiring jobs. We take a massive amount of care and attention when putting our Stratocaster harnesses together. Everything is fully tested before being posted to you.
- 250k CTS pots split shaft
- CRL spring loaded 5 way lever switch
- Switchcraft USA jack socket
- Orange Drop 0.047uF Capacitor (or something of your choice – please let us know)
- Treble Bleed Capacitor & Resistor
- Gavitt USA made cloth covered 22AWG wire
- 20AWG Tinned copper ground
You are welcome to contact us with your custom requirements.
Will this fit my guitar?
Our pre-wired Stratocaster Wiring harness is wired into genuine Fender USA or Mexican control plates. If installing into an imported model/DIY guitar kit you will need to ensure the holes on the control plate will take CTS pots (approx 10mm).
Master Volume control
Tone 1 – Neck pickup adjustment only
Tone 2 – Middle pickup adjustment
Position 1 – Bridge pickup with volume adjustment only
Position 2 – Bridge pickup with middle pickup in parallel with volume and tone adjustment
Position 3 – Middle pickup with volume and tone adjustment
Position 4 – Middle pickup with neck pickup in parallel with volume and tone adjustment
Position 5 – Neck pickup with volume and tone adjustment
Centre to centre measurements between components are:
- Centre of Switch to volume pot – 48mm
- Centre of volume pot to centre of tone pot 1 – 45mm
- Centre of tone pot 1 to tone pot 2 – 45mm
These measurements for my templates were taken from a USA Fender Stratocaster pickguard.
We provide full wiring diagrams so you can install and connect your pickups.
We also offer a installation service if you are close enough to drop the guitar into our workshop.